10th-edition-of-OSH-India-Expo-Successfully-Organised-from-24-25-Nov, 2022 at Hall 4, Bombay Exhibition Centre
To spread awareness on Occupational Safety & Health, Informa Markets in India organises the largest OSH exhibition cum conference in South Asia, called OSH India, annually in Mumbai. The 10th edition was successfully organised during 24-25 November, 2022 at Hall 4 in Bombay Exhibition Centre, Mumbai. Informa Markets has been organising OSH India, South Asia's largest safety & health expo and conference in Mumbai since 2012.
Top industry leaders and pioneering innovators came together at OSH India, sharing the latest news and research, technology and innovation. The inaugural ceremony was marked by the presence of notable dignitaries: Guests of Honour – Shri K. Srinivas, Director- DoFBISH, Govt. of Karnataka; Shri M. R. Patil, Director, DISH Maharashtra; along with Mr Mike Robinson, Chief Executive, British Safety Council; Shri D.K. Ghosh, Dy Chief Fire Officer, Mumbai Fire Brigade; Mr Dipesh Shah, SAMA Executive & Chairman to Membership; Mr Yogesh Mudras, Managing Director, Informa Markets in India and Mr Pankaj Jain, Senior Group Director and Digital Head, Informa Markets in India, amongst an august gathering.
OSH India provided a valuable networking opportunity and a wide range of products and services on display. This year’s edition saw participation from over 160 exhibitors, over 200 brands, and more than 50 speakers and witnessed a footfall of over 7,500 visitors for the two-day show. The key exhibitors included Motorola, Kimberly-Clark, Ansell, Karam, Liberty, Udyogi International, MTandT, Allen Cooper, Indiform, Utex, Acme Safetywear, Idos, Youngman, Sure Safety, and Venus, among many others.
OSH India is the pioneer and the biggest occupational safety and health expo held in the South Asian region ever since its inception in 2012. It provides a unique platform for government officials and safety professionals to network with industry stalwarts and gain knowledge on the latest developments in the space of Occupational Safety & Health. It draws inspiration from the OSH International portfolio of Informa Markets which includes shows such as Safety & Health Expo, The UK. OSH India has fantastic connects with all key stakeholders and experts within the global OSH community as can be seen from the increasing participation of global OSH stakeholders each year.
The Conference – Ensuring a Safe, Healthy and Productive Workforce
Over the years the OSH India conference running alongside the industry exhibition features thought-provoking speaker sessions and panel discussions on topics of contemporary interest from renowned HSE heads and international experts. It is a unique opportunity for HSE officers attending as delegates to benchmark themselves globally and get the latest Indian regulatory framework updates. Delegates learn how to harness a culture of behavioural safety by installing systems and management best practices that promote exceptional performance. Leading organisations in the Construction, Manufacturing, Pharma, Oil & Gas verticals such as L&T, Ford, Maruti, Tata Projects, Tata Motors and ONGC have sent 1,500+ delegates over the years at the conference.
With an endeavour to bring key stakeholders in the safety domain on one platform and to deliberate on the new-age challenges to occupational safety and health within organisations, OSH India 2022 featured a power-packed conference with the theme— Ensuring a Safe, Healthy and Productive Workforce. Some of the topics discussed included:
- Women @ OSH: Promoting Diversity & Inclusion at Workplaces
- Enforcing Guidelines Related to Employee Safety and Industrial Hygiene: Key Challenges and Responsibilities (panel discussion).
- Ensuring Safety Culture in a Large Organisation: The Leader’s Role (speaker session).
- Tackling Occupational Disease by Keeping Regular Tab on Health and Safety Metrics.
- Redefining Safety Metrics for Workers at High Rise Buildings and Construction Sites (Panel Discussion)
- The Importance of Ensuring Right Ergonomics at Workplace (speaker session)
- Fire Safety Planning and Working With Hazardous Substances and Chemicals (Panel Discussion)
- Formulating the Right Approach to Disaster Management/Crisis Management
Gold Partners Allen Cooper and Perf, Silver Partner Sure Safety, Visitor Bag Partner – IDOS, Conference Session Partners BSI and LRQA, OSH India Awards Presenting Partner MTandT and Safety Fashion Walk Partners Indiform, Allen Cooper and Young man.
International Powered Access Federation (IPAF), Safety Appliances Manufacturers Association (SAMA), Indian Technical Textiles Association (ITTA), Builders Association of India, SME Chamber of India, British Safety Council (BSC) and World of Safety and Health Asia (WSHasia).
- Mike Robinson, Chief Executive, British Safety Council
- Dr. Priyanka Dhepe, Senior Ergonomic Consultant, Godrej Interio
- Dr. Vikram Kapur, Ph.D., CSP, SMS, TEDx Speaker & Sr. EHS Manager - Tesla
- Dr. Deepa Aman, Head Consulting & Training, Sure Safety India Ltd.
- Tejal Tyagi, Head Safety, Environment and Security - South Asia, Unilever.
- Mayurika Chakraborty, Head HSSE and Business Compliance Ambassador, Maersk South Asia
- Madhusmita Agarwal, Director, Operations Support Services, Thales India.
- Geetali Thakur, EHS Regional Director APAC T&W, Global HR and EH&S, Givaudan Singapore
- Priyanka Katoch, AGM-EHS, Pernod Ricard India
- Josy John, Chief Health and Safety Expert, Mumbai Ahmedabad High Speed Rail, Tata Consulting Engineers Limited.
- Pankaj Singh, Head, Health & Safety, Ambuja Cements.
- Hasit Dangi, Head - Production (Group II) and Site Logistics Head - Bayer .
- Ashutosh Kumar Jha, Director and Head EHS API & Special Projects, Cipla.
- Indranil Chakraborty, Senior General Manager & Head of OSH&E, Thyssenkrupp Industrial Solutions (India).
- Viren Dhulla, Key Account Manager – HSE, Dupont Sustainable Solutions.
- Jitendra Deshpande, Head-HSE, FM Logistics.
- Sunil Bailwar, Vice President & Head Corporate Environment, Health & Safety at H indalco Industries.
- Durganand Thakur, Vice-President - HSW, Vodafone Idea.
- Kevin Chothani, Vice President – EHS, Sekura Energy.
- Naresh Trivedi, Risk Management Specialist & Head EHS SSP Business, Coromandel International Ltd.
- P.A. Murali, Vice President and Head – HSEF, Nayara Energy Limited.
- Birendra Verma, Joint President & Group Head Safety, Adani Group.
- Amar Dalvi, HSE Head, Ion Exchange.
- Pravin Shinde, Lead - Digital SHE – Non-MF Sites, EMEA / APAC, Roche.
- Suvek Salankar, Head- Safety & Fire, Rustomjee Constructions.
- Nithyaprakash S, Team Leader – Certification, Global Capability Centre, LRQA.
OSH India is attended by everyone who is interested and deals with workplace safety and health issues at work. High-level government officials, high-level decision-makers in the public and private sectors, Chief Executive Officers (CEOs) and labour leaders, Occupational Safety and Health (OSH) professionals such as safety engineers, safety technicians, Occupational hygienists, scientists, Labour inspectors and safety and health inspectors regularly attend OSH India exhibition cum conference.