2nd Edition of OSH India 2020 Virtual Expo to be held over two days on 17-18 September
COVID-19 pandemic has completely disrupted the way organisations work and most of them across the globe are preparing for additional occupational safety and health measures for employees, prolonged social distancing, working at reduce capacities, among others. In these trying times, technology provides a beacon of hope to the HSE industry to connect and share ideas on the well-known and industry-appreciated OSH India platform. After a successful conclusion of the first edition, the focus of the second edition of OSH India Virtual Expo is to put our collective thinking hats on and strategise on the future for the HSE industry during and post-COVID-19. It promises to provide all the business networking opportunities that you are used to as part of the physical expo sans the requirement to be physically present at the exhibition venue. A world class web-based platform ensures you get to display all your products virtually as well speak to your customers as part of the conference sessions and through one-to-one audio/video calls. You also get the functionality to disseminate white papers, case studies, PPTs, brochures and any other informative material that you would normally share with your customers. So, sitting from the comfort of your office or even home, you get to reach out to your target audience seamlessly through your mobile device.
Being a key stakeholder of the Occupational Safety & Health Industry, it’s pertinent for you to note that each year 2.78 million workers die from occupational accidents and work-related diseases (of which 2.4 million are disease-related) and an additional 374 million workers suffer from non-fatal occupational accidents. Aside from the economic cost, there is an intangible cost, not fully recognized in these figures, of the immea¬surable human suffering caused by poor occupational safety and health (OSH) conditions. These numbers are from the last year’s annual ILO report on workers’ safety. Add COVID-19 pandemic and we are already headed for turbulent times. The objective of this Virtual Expo is to dwell on all these challenges to HSE and more.
Virtual Conference: Shaping the Future in Occupational Safety & Health
Building on the success of past endeavours and again bringing the global safety community together on one mega platform, OSH India 2020 Virtual Expo features a power-packed two-day conference where all stakeholders—government officials, HSE experts, industry associations and OSH evangelists come together to discuss occupational safety and health as a priority for companies, while reiterating the significance and business benefits of investing in the health and safety of workforce. OSH India shall also spread awareness regarding the importance of occupational safety and health for working women, people working at heights and those working with hazardous substances, workplace ergonomics, and employee health and wellness.
OSH India 2020 Virtual Conference will provide insights from the leaders in Occupational Safety & Health to help you enforce safety and wellness at work. Each session provides the most comprehensive information needed to meet occupational safety regulations and overcome industry challenges.
Key topics to be discussed:
• Safety Culture Within Organisations: Key Laws and Regulations that Drive Them
• Working in Hazardous Environments: Successful Strategies to Counter Threats
• Implementing Right Standards in HSE Products (Workshop)
• Working With Power Access Equipment at Workplaces (Workshop)
• Women in Occupational Safety and Health: Roles and Responsibilities
• Changing Mindsets to Promote Occupational Safety and Health at Workplace
• Role of Human Factors in Augmenting Occupational Safety and Health
• Promoting Green Initiatives at Workplaces for Environment Sustainability
• Dr Sean Young, Workplace Health Without Borders-UK Trustee
• Simon Cassin FRSPH, CMIOSH, MIIRSM, GIFireE, Director, Ouch Training UK
• Dr Nick Bell CPsychol CMaPS CFIOSH, Owner, Nick Bell Risk Consultancy & Honorary Principal Lecturer, Cardiff Metropolitan University
• Dr. Tim Marsh, MD, Anker & Marsh
• Birendra Verma, Joint President and Group Head Safety, Adani Group
• V.C. MOHAN, Gen Manager-EHS, Bosch Ltd
• Josy John, Corporate Safety Head, Tata Consulting Engineers
• Gaurang Baxi, EHS Advisor DNV GL
• A. Srinivasa Reddy, DGM and Head EHS Hyderabad Airport Expansion Project
• Uwe Georg Fischer, MD, Kern-Liebers India
• Alok Mishra, Group Head - EHS & Sustainability, Export Trading Group
• Jyotiprakash Mishra, Head-Safety & Environment, Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India
• B Karthik, Founder, Orion Transcenders
• Shivakumara C, Head-Health and Safety, India, Project and Development Services, JLL Property Management Consultants India
• Suvek Salankar, Head- Fire & Safety, Rustomjee Constructions
• Gold partner: Ansell India Protective Products Private Limited, ID Overseas Private Limited
• Silver: DuPont, Hindsiam Protective Equipment LLP, Tara Lohia Pvt. Ltd, Venus Safety & Health Pvt Ltd
• Exhibit partners: Ketty Apparels, Magnum Health & Safety Pvt. Ltd, NIST Institute Pvt Ltd, Reflectosafe, Teijin India Pvt. Ltd, Torpedo Shoes India Pvt. Ltd.
Who should attend
• Health And Safety Director/Group Manager/Head Of Health & Safety
• High-level government officials, high-level decision-makers in the public and private sectors
• Chief Executive Officers (CEOs) and labour leaders
• Occupational Safety and Health (OSH) professionals such as safety engineers, safety technicians
• Occupational hygienists, scientists
• Occupational physicians and others dealing with occupational medicine
• Labour inspectors and safety and health inspectors
• Instructors, trainers and teachers in the field of OSH education
• Trade unions, workers and their representatives
• Manufacturers and importers of safety materials and safety equipment
• Safety Consultant
• Safety Engineers / Experts / Officers
• Defence Establishments
• Disaster management experts
• Electrical Contracting/Engineering
• Facility Manager/ GM/ DGM/ Head/ Director
• Maintenance Manager/ GM/ DGM/ Head/ Director
• Plant / Factory Manager / GM/ DGM/ Head/ Director
• HR / Admin/ Purchase Manager
• Health & Safety Manager/Advisor/Officer
• Health And Safety Director/Group Manager/Head Of Health & Safety
• Logistics Professionals
• Municipal Authorities
• Supervisory bodies, government
• HSE auditors
• System Integrators
• Town Planners
Benefits of Virtual Expo
• Generate More Leads with a Virtual Trade Show
Reach more people around the globe without the excessive costs and travel time. Setup custom virtual booths, chat in real-time and upload digital sales & marketing collateral.
• Market Your Products Globally with a Virtual Trade Show
Virtual trade shows enable exhibitors and event professionals to reach more people at a lower cost, creating massive online audiences for companies to share their innovations with.
• Attract More Attendees
Increase the value of your virtual trade show and invite as many attendees to learn more about your products or services. Engage prospects anywhere, anytime on their desktop and mobile devices.
• Create a Visually Appealing Virtual Trade Show
Recreate the feel of a physical event and allow your exhibitors to customize their virtual booths. Excite prospects with a visually captivating virtual environment.
• Create Custom Virtual Trade Show Booths
Allow exhibitors to customize their virtual booth according to the look and feel of their brand.
• Showcase Product Information
Add interesting visuals and relevant media like product demos to allow potential buyers to learn more about your products and services.
• Increase Engagement with Interactive Content
Educate potential buyers about your offerings through interactive content.
• Incorporate Rich Media
Allow exhibitors to market their products and services in an engaging way by integrating real-time chat and messaging, streamable videos and downloadable content into a single virtual trade show platform.