Converging Occupational Health and Safety with Business
Safety is a leading indicator of a wider performance. If you get safety right, then other things will follow, from stronger relationships with stakeholders to greater productivity and efficiency across the board.
Join us and gain insights at OSH India 2017 through thought provoking presentations, interactive panel discussions and dedicated networking opportunities helping you to do better business in safety and health.
OSH India is associated with DISH and various associations across India from the safety and health Industry.
OSH certification helps you –
- Show the exposure received across various topics related to safety and health in India under the guidance of top safety professionals from India
- Learned key insights on safety and health related innovations in global process implementation.
- Understand an integrated approach to worker health and how to emulate the same at our work place
- Learn various risk assessment and risk governance, trade secrets and the Reliance Industries’ approach
- Understand how good leadership can lead to improvements in process safety
- This certificate adds value to your current training and development by giving you key insights from the industry by the industry and for the industry
- It broadens your mindset through global exposure and experiences shared by top professionals from the safety and health industry
- Esteemed officials from the directorate of industrial safety and health to give key note speeches to address the need of the hour of the safety and health industry.
As India becomes the top choice for doing business, we would need to tackle the cause and incidence of Occupational Accidents and ill health through visible leadership. At OSH India conference, learn from CEOs, Health and Safety Heads, how you can empower yourself to take action, make a difference and implement change at your workplace.
Organisations need to recognize that a good OHS record can not only be a strategic differentiator but also a source of competitive advantage. Without this, emerging economies would find their growth stagnating.
OSH India 2017 at CIDCO Convention Centre, Vashi, Navi Mumbai will provide leadership insights and help you empower safety and productivity at work.
The conference attracts decision makers, end users and distributors from a wide variety of industries including manufacturing, construction and utilities. Each session provides themost comprehensive information needed to meet regulations and overcome industry challenges. You will have the opportunity to meet professionals from every industry, explore the latest trends in safety while making new contacts at the tradeshow.
- Promoting a Broader Ownership of Health and Safety in India (Panel Discussion)
- Benchmarking Current Industry Practices for handling high Toxic Chemicals
- Accident Prevention: Hazard and Operability Analysis, Risk Control Strategies (Case Studies)
- Fire Safety Audits a Key Tool to Prevent Fires
- Electrical Safety and You
- Redefining Health and Safety Metrics: Tackling Occupational Disease (Panel Discussion)
- Ergonomics in the Indian Scenario
- Construction Safety: Design and Management
- Emotional Intelligence to Create a Safer Workplace
- Disaster Management/Crisis Management
- The Role and Need for Accreditation (Workshop by Quality Council of India -National Accreditation Board for Certification Bodies (NABCB))
Who Should Attend?
Everyone who is interested and deals with workplace safety and health issues at work.
- High-level government officials, high-level decision-makers in the public and private sectors;
- Chief Executive Officers (CEOs) and labour leaders
- Occupational Safety and Health (OSH) professionals such as safety engineers, safety technicians,
- Occupational hygienists, scientists
- Occupational physicians and others dealing with occupational medicine;
- Labour inspectors and safety and health inspectors;
- Instructors, trainers and teachers in the field of OSH education;
- Trade unions, workers and their representatives;
- Employers and their organisations, including human resource (HR) managers;
- Public and private OSH organisations;
- International and regional organisations;
- Manufacturers and importers of safety materials and safety equipment;
- Experts in communication and public relations; and
- Media representatives and journalists.
The Below Mentioned Rates of Early Bird Offer are Valid Till 15th OCT 2017
Participation fees (Early Bird)
INR 8000 /- per delegate (Plus 18% GST)
Corporate ( 5 members)
INR 34000 (Plus 18% GST)
Last Year participants
INR 7,500 /- per delegate (Plus 18% GST) )
10% discount for the nomination of 3 or more delegates
15% discount for the nomination of 5 or more delegates
To Register: Kindly fill the attached form, sign and stamp (by authorised signatory) and send the scan copy to me via e-mail at Please feel free to call me on for any further queries
Terms and Conditions
- Use the attached registration form to confirm participation.
- Registration will be confirmed on a first-come-first served basis.
- The programme is non residential, and prior registration & payment of the delegate fee before the Conference is a must
- Delegate fee is non-refundable. However, change in nomination is accepted for this particular programme only, and has to be notified at least one week prior to the commencement of the program
- To raise invoice email request along with the PAN & TAN No. to be sent to the Coordinator
- Cheque/DD should be drawn in favour of UBM India private Limited.
For More information, Contact:
Tel: +91-22-61727427 | Mob: +91-9930778254
Email: [email protected]